Camden Public Library is an anchor for the community. We bring people together to read, connect, and discover.
The library houses the Walsh History Center (formerly the Camden Area History Center) whose goal is to to collect, organize and preserve records and information of historical significance to residents of Camden, Rockport, and Lincolnville and to make such information available to the public.
Selected Camden Public Library images:
- Windjammer, Camden, 1941
- Edna St. Vincent Millay and High School Friends
- Maiden Cliff, Mt. Megunticook, 1941
- Camden Amphitheatre, ca. 1931
- Edna St. Vincent Millay and Friends Outside
- Loading Ice Cakes, Camden, 1906
- Edna St. Vincent Millay, Camden, ca. 1907
- Camden Shipyard interior, ca. 1900
- Higgins Stage Coach, Camden, late 1800s
- Letter to Corinne Sawyer from Edna St. Vincent Millay, January, 1919
- Edna St. Vincent Millay, ca. 1909
- Camden Baseball Team, late 1800s